Procurement and Project Management Consulting
MASARAT MISR offers a broad range of project management and consulting services for infrastructure construction projects, having developed and supervised projects in the road/motorway sector.
We have accumulated an in-depth knowledge of all the development process stages, from the initial concept to the maintenance planning of existing works.
- Definition of monitoring, assessment and work progress reporting procedures
- Development of site supervision and quality control procedures
- Definition and implementation of project performance monitoring (PPM) systems
- Filing systems, for organising, storing and retrieving project documents
- Daily project monitoring activities
- Procurement and recruitment of consultants for specific projects
- Co-ordination and supervision of field work by consultants/suppliers, in respect of work progress supervision and certification activities
- Preparation of project completion reports
- Control of materials, in accordance with the technical contract specifications
- Preparation of purchasing agreements, procurement and supply plans, with detailed scheduling
- Programme control in respect of the development, approval and implementation of the environmental impact assessments (VIA/IEE), land purchasing activities and the implementation of resettlement schemes (GRV)